Cancun is located in the northeast tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, and has become the most important tourist destination in Latin America, and one of the Top 5 Worldwide. We have 16 miles of beaches that are the safest in Mexico and we receive the 23% of the tourism income of the country.
Cancun’s “Zona Hotelera” (Hotel Zone) is actually an island, separated from Mexico’s mainland at each end by channels less than 100 yards across. It is here that the sparkling Caribbean connects with the beautiful Nichupte Lagoon. This amazing destination is reknowned for the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea that wash up on our 16 miles (26 kilometers) of pristine beach.
Cancun boasts everything a traveler can wish: Sandy beaches with shallow turquoise color water, international and national exclusive brands shopping, and a extensive catalogue of activities for all interests like fishing, snorkeling, hiking, Mayan archaeological sites and much more.
- Airport to Cancun’s hotel zone
- Hotel zone to Airport
- Airport to Playa Mujeres zone
- Playa Mujeres hotel to airport
- Airport to Riviera Maya
- Riviera Maya hotel to airport
- Open service up to 4 hrs (inside city )
- Open service up to 6 hrs (inside city)
- Full day up to 12 hrs (inside city)
- Open service to Chichen itza up to 10hrs
- Open service to Tulum up 8 hrs
Quote your Tailored services for Individuals and Special Groups – Contact US